I was recently contacted by someone via my blogpage seeking advice. Although the information has been prepared specifically for this person, the content is for anyone. Who ever reads this blog; if the information has meaning for you, enjoy it, if not, well that’s o.k. too.
When people begin to understand the concept of the physical laws of the universe they can change their circumstances.
There are three Eternal Universal Laws that are important to understand clearly so that you may apply them intentionally, effectively, and satisfactorily through your physical expression of life. The Law of Attraction is the first of the laws that you need to understand; the second one the Science of Deliberate Creation and the third the Art of Allowing. In order to utilize the second and third law you need to understand the first.
The first law The Law of Attraction, says: that which is like unto itself, is drawn. While this may seem like a rather simple statement it defines the most powerful Law in the Universe, a Law that affects all things at all times. Nothing exists that is unaffected by this powerful Law.
The second Law, the Science of Deliberate Creation, says: That which I give thought to and that which I believe or expect, …is. In short, you get what you are thinking about, whether you want it or not. A deliberate application of thought is really what the Science of Deliberate Creation is about, for if you do not understand these Laws, and deliberately apply them, then you may very well be creating by default. And a lot of that might not be what you want.
The third Law, the Art of Allowing, says: I am that which I am, and I am willing to allow all others to be that which they are. When you are willing to allow others to be as they are, even in their not allowing of you, then you will be an Allower, but it is not likely that you will reach that point until you first come to understand how it is you get what you get.
Only when you understand that another cannot be a part of your experience unless you invite them in through your thoughts (or through your attention to them), and that circumstances cannot be a part of your experiences unless you invite them to you through your thought (or through your observation of them), will you be the Allower that you want to be in this expression of life.
An understanding of these three powerful Universal Laws, and deliberate application of them, will lead you to the joyous freedom of being able to create your own life experience exactly as you want it to be.
Once you understand that all people, circumstances, and events are invited into your experience by you, through your thought, you will begin to live as you intend. And so an understanding of the powerful Law of Attraction, coupled with an intention to Deliberately Create your own life experience, will ultimately lead you to the unparalleled freedom that can only come from a complete understanding and application of the Art of Allowing.
To better understand the law of attraction, see yourself as a magnet attracting unto you the essence of that which you are thinking and feeling. And so, if you are feeling fat, you cannot attract thin. If you are feeling poor, you cannot attract prosperity, and so on, it defies Law.
The more you come to understand the power of the Law of Attraction the more interest you will have in deliberately directing your thoughts for you get what you think about, whether you want it or not. Without exception, that which you give thought to is that which you begin to invite into your experience.
The Principal of Prosperity:
Many people grow up with a very negative parent whose thoughts are that rich people are people that have ripped everyone off and that anyone that has money must have ‘deceived somebody’. In so thinking they grow up with a lot of beliefs about money such as if you had it, it made you bad, only evil people have money, and money doesn’t grow on trees. Sadly people subjected to this conditioning grow up believing life is difficult, thereby attracting more of the same.
So where to from here you ask? Well, let me share this example, a true account of Jack Canefield and it goes like this…
When Jack was working with Mr Stone he said , “I want you to set a goal that is so big that if you achieved it, it would blow your mind, and you would know its only because of these laws that I have been teaching you, that have caused you to achieved your goal”. At the time Jack was making about eight thousand dollars a year, so he said, “I want to make a hundred thousand dollars in a year.” Now, he had no idea how he could do that. He saw no strategy, no possibility, but just said, “I’m going to declare that, I’m going to believe it, I’m going to act as if it’s true, and release it. So he did that.
One of the things Mr Stone taught Jack was provide some time everyday, to close his eyes and visualize his goal as if it’s already achieved. He actually made a hundred thousand dollar bill that he put on the ceiling. So first thing in the morning he would look up and there it was, and it would remind him that this was his intention.
Then he would close his eyes and visualize having this hundred thousand dollar a year lifestyle. Interestingly enough, nothing major happened for about 30 days. He didn’t have any great breakthrough ideas; no one was offering him more money.
After about four weeks he suddenly had a hundred thousand dollar idea. It just came right into is head. He had a book that he had written, and he said, “if I can sell four hundred thousand copies of my book at a quarter each, that’d be a hundred thousand dollars.” Now, the book was there, but he never previously had this thought. (when you have an inspired thought, trust it and act on it). He didn’t know how he was going to sell four hundred thousand copies. Then he saw the National Enquirer at the supermarket. He had seen it a millions times but it was just background. All of a sudden it jumped out at him as foreground. He thought, “if readers knew about my book, certainly four hundred thousand people would go out and buy it”.
A few weeks later Jack gave a talk at Hunter College in New York to six hundred teachers, and afterward a woman approached him and said, “That was a great talk. I want to interview you. Let me give you my card”. As it turns out, she was a freelance writer who sold her stories to the National Enquirer. The theme from “twilight zone” went off in his head, like whoah, this stuff’s really working. That article came out and the book sales started to take off.
The point illustrated here is that Jack Canefield attracted into his life all the different events, including the person who wrote for the National Enquirer to support his intention. To make a long story short, Jack did not make a hundred thousand dollars that year. He made ninety two thousand three hundred and twenty seven dollars. But do you think he was depressed or said “this does not work”? , no…he said “this is amazing” so his wife said, “if this works for a hundred thousand, do you think it would work for a million”? And Jack said “I don’t know, I think so. Let’s try it”
Sometime later Jack’s publisher wrote a royalty check for his first “Chicken Soup for the Soul” book. And he actually put a smiley face in the signature, because it was the first million dollar check he had ever written.
Jacks success is based on the intentional use of the Law of Attraction. It can be applied to every single subject in your life. It is the same process for everything you want to create, and the subject of money is no different.
To attract money you must focus on wealth. It is impossible to bring more money into your life when you are noticing you do not have enough, because that means you are thinking thoughts that you do not have enough. Focus on not enough money, and you will create untold more circumstances of not having enough money. Instead you should focus on abundance of money to bring that to you.
You have to emit a new signal with your thoughts, and those thoughts should be that you currently have more than enough. You really do need to call your imagination into play and make believe you already have the money you want. And it is so much fun to do! You will notice as you pretend and play games of having wealth that you feel instantly better about money, and as you feel better about it, it will begin to flow into your life.
Create a blank cheque from the Universe. Fill in your name, the amount, and details and place it in a prominent place where you can see it every day. When you look at the cheque, feel the feelings of having that money now. Imagine spending that money on all the things you want, all the things you will buy and the things you will do. Feel how wonderful that is! Know it is yours, because when you ask,… it is. Many people draw huge sums of money using this technique.
The key is….your thoughts are energy, it is this energy that creates and attracts. Look around you, there is nothing manifest that did not first start with a thought process before manifesting into the tangible thing. By way of simple example, your house, your car, your clothes, your mobile phone, the boats you look at in the harbour, the aeroplanes you see in the sky and so it goes on. We create through our thoughts, turning energy into matter.
· To attract money, focus on wealth. It is impossible to bring more money into your life when you focus on the lack of it.
· It is helpful to use your imagination and make believe you already have the money you want. Play games of having wealth and you will feel better about money; as you feel better about it; more will flow into your life.
· Feeling happy now is the fastest way to bring money into your life.
· Make it your intention to look at everything you like and say to yourself, “I can afford that. I can buy that.” in doing so you will shift your thinking and begin to feel positive about money.
· Give money in order to bring more of it into your life. When you are generous with money and feel good about sharing it, you are saying, “I have plenty”.
· Visualize cheques in the mail.
· Tip the balance of your thoughts to wealth. Think wealth.
The same principal applies to relationships:
· When you want to attract a relationship, make sure your thoughts, words, actions and surroundings don’t contradict your desires.
· Your job is you. Unless you fill yourself up first, you have nothing to give to anybody.
· Treat yourself with love and respect, and you will attract people who show you love and respect.
· When you feel bad about yourself, you block the love and instead you attract more people and situations that will continue to make you feel bad about you.
· Focus on the qualities you love about yourself and the law of attraction will show you more great things about you.
· To make a relationship work, focus on what you appreciate about the other person, and not your complaints. When you focus on the strengths, you will get more of them.
The same principal applies to health:
· The placebo effect is an example of the law of attraction in action. When a patient truly believes the tablet is a cure, he receives what he believes and is cured.
· Focusing on perfect health is something we can all do within ourselves, despite what may be happening on the outside.
· Laughter attracts joy, releases negativity, and leads to miraculous cures.
· Disease is held in the body by thought, by observation of the illness. If you are feeling a little unwell, don’t talk about it unless you want more of it. If you listen to ten people talk about their illness, you add energy to their illness. Instead, change the conversation to good things, and give powerful thoughts to seeing those people in health. Beliefs about aging are all in our minds, so release those thoughts from your consciousness. Focus on health and eternal youth.
· Do not listen to society’s message about diseases and aging. Negative messages do not serve you.
Everything you want, all the joy, love, abundance, prosperity, bliss, its there, ready for you to grab hold of. Be hungry for it; be intentional in your thoughts and your vocabulary. When you become all fired up and intentional, the Universe (energy) will deliver (manifest) every single thing. Recognise the beautiful and wonderful things around, and bless and praise them. And on the other side don’t spend your energy faulting or complaining about the things that are currently not working exactly the way you want them to work. Rather embrace everything that you want so you can get more of it.
The same principal applies to the world:
· What you resist, you attract, because you are powerfully focused on it with your emotion. To change anything, go within and emit a new signal with your thoughts and feelings.
· You cannot help the world by focusing on the negative things. As you focus on the worlds negative events, you not only add to them, but you also bring more negative things into your own life.
· Instead of focusing on the world’s problems, give your attention and energy to trust, love, abundance, education, and peace.
· We will never run out of good things because there is more than enough to go around for everyone. Life is meant to be abundant.
· You have the ability to tap into the unlimited supply through your thoughts and feelings and bring it into your experience.
· Praise and bless everything in the world, and you will dissolve negativity and discord and align yourself with the highest frequency; love.
Most people define themselves by this finite body, but you are not a finite body. Under a microscope it can be observed that you are an energy field. What we know about energy is this: you go to a quantum physicist and say, “what creates the world?” and he or she will say, “Energy”. Well then describe energy. “Energy can never be created or destroyed, it always was, always has been, everything that every existed always exists, its moving into form, through form and out of form.” You go to a theologian and ask the question, “What created the Universe?” He or she will say, “God”. So describe God. “Always was and always has been, never can be created or destroyed, all that ever was, always will be, always moving into form, through form and out of form.” You see, it is the same description, just different terminology.
So if you think you are just a meat suit running around, think again you are an energy field, operating in a larger energy field.
You are energy, and energy cannot be created, or destroyed. Energy just changes form. And that means you, the true essence of you, and the pure energy of you, has always been and will always be. You can never, not be.
Quantum mechanics confirms it. Quantum cosmology confirms it. That the Universe essentially emerges from thought and all matter around us is just precipitated thought. Ultimately we are the source of the Universe, and when we understand this power directly by experience, we can start to exercise our authority and begin to achieve more and more. Create anything. Know anything from within the field of our own consciousness, which ultimately is Universal consciousness that runs the Universe.
So depending upon how we use that power, positively or negatively, that’s the kind of condition and environment we will create. We are the creators not only of our own destiny, but ultimately we are the creators of Universal destiny too. There’s no limit, really, to human potential. It’s the degree to which we recognise those deep dynamics and exercise them, and harness our power. And that, all in summary, is to do with how we think.
We are all connected, there isn’t an “out there” and “in here”. Everything in the Universe is connected. It is just one energy field.
Go forth and create the life you want to live. Paint pictures of it in your mind everyday; or use a pin board and pin up examples of what you want in your life; create, create, create……